Saturday, 11 October 2008

Hello.

So, I've decided to start a blog because I was watching Alone in the Dark on the Sci-Fi Channel. And it turns out that it's shit. Really really shit.

All I want is to express how poor it is. But I was all alone. It's not nice to ring people up just so they can watch a shit film and listen to you harp on wretchedly about it. So instead I thought that this was better. People don't have to read if they don't want to, although if they do not read it after coming to this website to look at it, they are beyond my ken.

So as well as sniping at poo films, I'll post about some music and comics and books too, because it all counts. It's all stuff we don't need but everybody loves rattling on about anyway.

The blog title comes from an old Power Man and Iron Fist comic, and the world would be a better place if we all listened to Luke Cage a little more.

Bye.

2 comments:

Ian Mayor said...

Review The Wire. Shouldn't take you long.

andy said...

this is that film I was telling you about a month ago. GREATEST. FILM. EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEtWwaYLWhU&feature=related

If that wets your appetite, I'll loan you one of my copies. You won't be disappointed.